Friday 9 May 2014

FYP 2 Week 13: Poster Design

Aim:
  • To design a poster presentation with flowing specification given
  • To produce a interactive and easy to understand poster layout.

Activities Discussion:

On this week, I required to design a poster for my final year project presentation by using Microsoft Power Point. By observing previous student's poster who already taken the FYP subject, I manage to get some idea and inspiration in designing my own poster. After completing my poster design, I have show my work to my supervisor to see whether she like it or not. With some discussion, there is a slight change on my poster according to her opinion. At the end of my poster design, all specifications have include on the poster as shown in figure below.




Conclusion:
  • All the specification required in the poster layout have been included in my poster design.
  • The poster must print on A1 paper size and must ready before my presentation date which is next friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment