Friday 14 February 2014

FYP 2 Week 2: Modification on the planning

Aim:  
·        To decide which device that I have to use.
·        To exchange MATLAB software to more suitable software.


Activities Discussion:

On this week, I have decided to go with Digital Persona fingerprint. For this reason, I have to switch the MATLAB software to VB.net software. It is a huge challenging for me because I haven’t heard the language before but I believe it still possible because I have seen it on the YOUTUBE. In additional, sources of fingerprint device using VB.net software are numerous compare to MATLAB software. 


Conclusion:

As the conclusion, using VB.net is more suitable for my project compare to Matlab due to interface functionality of the device. After discussion with my supervisor, the decision has been allowed. 









No comments:

Post a Comment