Monday 3 February 2014

FYP 2 Week 1: Recognize the initial planning

Final Year Project 2 (FYP2) is the main subject for my semester 1 2014. This subject is contribution from my last semester which Final Year Project 1 (FYP1).

Aim:  
·        To find solution on choosing the right device for the project. 

Activities  Discussion:

Previously, I planned on developing a MATLAB programming which can interface with Cytron fingerprint sensor. The problem is that fingerprint developer company does not produce a device that can interface with MATLAB programming. I have to find another solution quickly in order to put me on the track back. On week 1, I have done some research about the device which can contribute to my project. This is some list of the device.

Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 USB Fingerprint Reader

Supreme Fingerprint 




Conclusion:

From the research, both device are easy to use and products utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior image quality and product reliability. On the market research in Malaysia, it is easier to obtain digital persona fingerprint device compare to supreme fingerprint device.





No comments:

Post a Comment